The Site is a popular resource for a wide range of information and instructions. You and other Site users have access to tens of thousands of articles, video files, and apps that are intended for general research, information, and entertainment purposes only. Much of the Content (as defined above) and ratings, reviews, or comments are submitted by people all over the world, and they represent a wide range of opinions, experiences, and methods that may be of interest to you.
- Responsible Conduct.
You commit to using this Site responsibly and to treating other users with respect.
- Limited License.
Intellectual property laws safeguard the original material that we put on our Site. You are granted a non-exclusive license to use the Site's videos, articles, and other content ("Content") only while viewing this Site. You are also granted limited permission to print personal copies of any Content posted on this Site. All rights are reserved unless as clearly stated above. Electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance, or display of the Content is banned, save to the degree required for the restricted purpose of examining material on our Site.. Use of our trademarks as metatags on other websites is also strictly prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us at [email protected].
- Using the Site.
- Eligibility. IIf we offer any fee-based services on this Site, those fee-based services are only available to and limited to people who are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Membership. To access certain areas of the Site, we may require you to create an account. To gain access to these places, you must first establish an account. You must supply us with accurate and complete registration information when creating an account. If any of this information changes, you must notify us immediately. We may cancel your right to access the Site if you fail to supply or update this information. You may be prompted to create a password. Your password must be kept private. You shall be responsible for any use of your password and account, including any unauthorized third-party usage. If you feel your password or account has been obtained or may be accessed or used by an unauthorized person or entity, you must contact us immediately. Furthermore, you must promptly notify us if you become aware of any breach or attempted breach of the Site's security. We advise that you update your password regularly. You should never react to a request for your password, especially if it comes from someone pretending to be one of our employees because we will never ask you for your password.
- Material Which You Post or Store.
- Prohibited Material. You agree not to post or store on our Site any software, information, data, databases, music, audio, video, or other audio-visual files, photographs, images, documents, text, digital files, or other material ("Material") that violates or infringes on anyone's intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, publicity rights, or (to the extent protectable) confidential ideas), or that is obscene, obscene as to migrating
- License, Representation, and Warranty. You hereby grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free global license to reproduce, modify, distribute, perform (either publicly or by digital audio transmission) or publicly display all or any portion of the Material on our public websites by posting Material to this Site. You also represent and warrant that you are the sole owner of all rights to the Material.
- Removal Right. You expressly agree that we have the right to remove, disable, or restrict access to, or availability of, any Material from this Site (including, but not limited to, Material that you have posted or stored) that we believe, in good faith and our sole discretion, violates the terms of this Agreement (whether or not we are correct in our assessment) or that is the subject of a notification duly sent to us according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you believe we have acted incorrectly concerning specific Material, please email us at [email protected], and we will look into it further. However, we reserve the right to take no further action. We will not be held liable for removing, disabling, or restricting access to the availability of Material under any circumstances.
- Linking to the Site and Social Media Features.
You may link to our site as long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not harm or exploit our reputation; however, you must not build a connection that implies any type of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. This Site may offer you social media features that allow you to link to certain content on this Site from your own or third-party sites; (ii) send electronic mail or other communications with certain Content, or links to certain Content, on this Site; or (iii) cause restricted sections of this Site's Content to be shown or seem to be displayed on your or third-party sites. You may only use these features in the manner in which they are provided by us, concerning the content with which they are presented, and following any additional terms and conditions, we offer concerning such features. Despite the foregoing, you must not establish a link from any site that is not owned by you; (ii) cause the Site or any portions of it to be displayed on any other site by framing, deep linking, in-line linking, or similar methods; (iii) link to any part of the Site other than the homepage; or (iv) otherwise act in a manner that is inconsistent with any other provision of this Agreement concerning the Content on this Site. You promise to assist us in putting an end to any unauthorized framing or linking. We retain the right to revoke linking permission at any time and without prior notice. At our sole discretion, we may disable all or any social networking features and links at any moment without warning.
- Video Player.
Any component of the video player, its underlying technology, any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure incorporated into the video player may not be modified, enhanced, removed, interfered with, or otherwise altered in any manner. This prohibition includes but is not limited to, disabling, reverse engineering, changing, tampering with, or otherwise avoiding the video player.
- Customer Service.
We are under no obligation to provide you with any type of customer service. However, at our sole discretion, we may offer you customer support from time to time.
- Good Samaritan Third-Party Policy & Complaint Procedures.
- Policy. We do not accept intellectual property infringements or the posting of child pornography, vulgar, or defamatory material on this Site. We will do our utmost in good faith to remove, disable, or restrict access to, or the availability of, Material that is infringing, racist, obscene to children, child pornography, lewd, lascivious, filthy, overly violating, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, in our subjective opinion. The provisions of this Section 8 are meant to carry out this policy, but not to bind us to any specific course of action.
- Complaint Procedures. Assuming you accept that somebody has posted Material that disregards this arrangement (other than in instances of copyright encroachment, which is addressed in Section 9 ), we ask you to expeditiously inform us by email at the accompanying address: [email protected]. You should utilize this location to guarantee that your objection is gotten by the proper individual accused of researching asserted arrangement infringement. If it's not too much trouble, furnish us with adequate detail in your protest to permit us to successfully react. At the very least, kindly incorporate (I) the idea of the culpable Material or right encroached; (ii) the real factors that persuade you to think this arrangement has been abused or a right has encroached; (iii) the exact place where the culpable Material is found; (iv) on account of encroachment, any grounds that cause you to accept that the individual who posted the Material was not approved to do as such; and, if (v) whenever known, the character of the individual or people who posted the encroaching or culpable Material.
- Indemnification; Waiver of Certain Rights. By housing an objection, you concur that the substance of your grumbling will be considered to comprise a portrayal made under punishment of prevarication under the laws of the State of California. Moreover, you concur, at your own cost, to guard and repay us and hold us innocuous against all cases which might be attested against us, and all misfortunes brought about, because of your protest and additionally our reaction to it.
- Waiver of Claims and Remedies. We anticipate that guests should assume liability for their behavior and can't expect risk for any demonstrations of outsiders that occur at this Site. By exploiting the Good Samaritan methodology set out in this Section 8, you forgo all possible cases or cures which you may some way or another have the option to state against us under any hypothesis of law (counting, yet not restricted to, protected innovation laws) that emerge out of or relate in any capacity to the Material at this Site or our reaction, or inability to react, to a grievance.
- Investigation/Liability Limitation. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the responsibility) to investigate any complaint that we receive. We do not assume any responsibility to investigate complaints or to remove, disable, or restrict access to or availability of the Material by retaining this right. We believe in free expression on the Internet and will not act on complaints that we believe are weak in our subjective opinion. If you believe that Material on this Site infringes your rights, your only recourse is to take legal action against the person(s) who posted or stored it, not against us.
- DMCA Compliance.
Please read our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us notice of copyright infringement if you suspect a work covered by copyright that you own has been posted or stored on our Site without your permission. We have a policy of terminating the access rights of repeat infringers in suitable situations.
As a convenience to our users, we may provide links to third-party websites from our Site. We have no control over the content posted on these sites and make no representations or warranties concerning any content or material found there. Sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement are not implied by links. If you believe we have provided a link to a site that contains infringing or illegal content, or that makes password cracking tools or other circumvention devices available, please let us know so that we can decide whether or not to disable it (at our sole discretion).
- Unsolicited Email, Spamming & Spoofing.
This Site may not be used to send unsolicited emails. You may not send unsolicited emails to this Site or anybody whose email address includes this Site or our domain name. You may not use our domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any messages you send from a different location or via a different service. When using this Site, you may not claim to be someone else – or counterfeit their identity.
Your access privileges to the Site are conditioned on your adherence to the terms of this Agreement. If you violate any terms of this Agreement, you agree that we may deny you access to the Site. You further agree, at your own expense, to defend and indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all claims which may be asserted against us, and all losses incurred, as a result of any violations of this Agreement. If asked to do so, you agree that you will not attempt to access this Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Copyright. The Site name, URL, any logos, the design, content, graphics, and other files, as well as their selection and organization, are either owned by wikiAware or are the property of wikiAware suppliers or licensees. Without our specific written permission, you may not use any of these items. wikiAware Ltd. owns the copyright. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED BY THE AUTHOR.
- Trademarks. wikiAware trademarks and/or registered trademarks include the Site name, feature names, and other names or logos on the Site. All page headers, custom designs, button icons, and scripts are wikiAware trademarks or trade dress. Without our express written consent, you may not use any of these trademarks, trade dress, or trade names.
- Ownership and Use. We retain ownership of all of our intellectual property rights and you may not obtain any rights therein under this Agreement or otherwise, except as expressly outlined in this Agreement.
- By Us. We will have the right in our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, without notice or liability to you or any third party, to terminate your account or your access to the Site, with or without cause.
- By You. If you have opened an account with us, you may terminate your account at any time by notifying us of your intention to do so at [email protected].
- Effect of Termination. If your account is terminated for any reason, we may, at our sole discretion, delete any websites, files, graphics, or other content or materials relating to your use of the Site. If we terminate your account, we reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to our Site.
- Changes to the Site.
We may, in our sole discretion, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Site or any services available on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice to you, and we will not be liable for doing so. Without limiting the foregoing, and notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, we will have the right from time to time to change the amount of any fees charged or to institute new fees relating to new or existing services on the Site. Further, we may delete materials that (i) have been stored for an excessive period; (ii) are out-of-date; or (iii) relate to an inactive account. If you do not agree with any changes to the Site you may discontinue your use of this Site or terminate your account following Section 15(b).
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- GENERAL. TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO THIS SITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY WARRANTIES OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT ANY BENEFITS OR OPPORTUNITIES WHICH YOU MAY OBTAIN AT THIS SITE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "With no guarantees," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE NATURE, CONTENT, OR ACCURACY (EITHER WHEN POSTED OR AS A RESULT OF THE PASSAGE OF TIME) OF ANY MATERIAL ON THE SITE, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, ACCESSIBLE CONTINUOUSLY AND WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, OR ERROR-FREE.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES. ANY THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, GOODS, RESOURCES, AND INFORMATION THAT WE PROVIDE ON OR MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS, ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY US. In like manner, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES REGARDING SUCH THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, GOODS, RESOURCES, OR INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON SUCH THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, GOODS, RESOURCES OR INFORMATION.
- ADVICE, OPINIONS, INSTRUCTIONS, AND STATEMENTS FROM wikiAware, ITS USERS, AND OTHER CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS MAY BE FOUND ON THE SITE. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT. THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. BEFORE USING ANY OF THE CONTENT, WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL OR ANOTHER AUTHORITY IN THE APPROPRIATE FIELD. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS BY wikiAware. wikiAware Group MAKES THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC DISCLAIMERS FOR THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WITHOUT THE FOREGOING:
- Investment & Financial Information: The Site's material should not be construed as financial or investment advice, nor should it be construed as establishing any form of investment or financial advisor relationship. This Site's financial and investment information and opinions should not be relied upon. Before making any investment or financial choice, you should conduct your independent research and talk with your particular investment advisor. Any investment and financial decisions, omissions, or acts you make are solely your responsibility. Neither wikiAware, its affiliates, subsidiaries, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information suppliers, or content providers shall be liable for any financial or investment decisions you make based on the content on the Site, or the outcomes you gain from it.
- Medical & Health Information: The substance on the Site ought not to be deciphered as clinical or wellbeing exhortation. The substance ought not to be utilized to analyze, treat, or fix any clinical ailments nor would it be a good idea for it to be deciphered as making any specialist patient or wellbeing/clinical counsel relationship. You ought NOT to depend upon the clinical, wellbeing, dietary, nourishing, or other expert data or feelings given and you ought to consistently address your own medical services supplier before starting, changing, or halting any prescription or any therapy for a wellbeing program. You are exclusively answerable for any choices, oversights, or moves you make in light of deciding to look for or not look for proficient clinical consideration or picking or not picking explicit medicines. Neither wikiAware its partners or auxiliaries, nor any of their specialists, representatives, data suppliers, or content suppliers will have any risk for your clinical, wellbeing, dietary, or wholesome choices given, or results got from, the substance on the Site.
- LEGAL INFORMATION: The Site's information should not be construed as legal advice, nor should it be construed as establishing any kind of attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. You should not rely on the legal information or opinions provided and should consult with your legal advisor; this Site is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with an attorney, as the applicability of the legal principles discussed at this Site may vary significantly in different situations or states or countries. Any legal decisions, actions, or omissions you make are solely your responsibility. Neither wikiAware, its affiliates or subsidiaries, nor any of their agents, employees, information suppliers, or content providers are responsible for your legal decisions.
- TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU MAY BELIEVE THAT ANY WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE TO YOU OTHERWISE, YOU AGREE THAT SUCH STATEMENTS, WHETHER MADE ORALLY OR IN WRITING, ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS MERELY NONBINDING POLICY EXPRESSIONS RATHER THAN AFFIRMATIVE REPRESENTATIONS, OBLIGATIONS IN THE EVENT OF A CONFLICT BETWEEN THIS SECTION 18 AND ANY OTHER TERMS OR PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THIS SECTION 18 WILL PREVAIL.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY CONDUCT, ACTS, OR OMISSIONS OCCURRING AT THIS SITE OR ANY LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO THIS SITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES. EVEN IF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE NOTIFIED US ABOUT SUCH DAMAGES, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, OR ANY CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES.
- Force Majeure.
We will not be liable if we fail to perform under this Agreement due to an event beyond our reasonable control, such as a labor disturbance, an Internet outage or service interruption, a communications outage, failure to perform by one of our service providers, fire, terrorism, natural disaster, or war.
- Notices and Electronic Communication.
All notices required or allowed to be given under this Agreement should be recorded as a hard copy and passed on to the getting party by any of the going with strategies: (I) hand transport; (ii) ensured U.S. mail, return receipt referenced; (iii) momentary courier; or (iv) electronic mail. Accepting that we pull out to you, we ought to use the contact information given to us by you (expecting to be any). All notices will be thought of as gotten as follows: (I) if by hand movement, on the date of the transport; (ii) if by transport by U.S. mail, on the date of the receipt appearing on a return receipt card; (iii) if by momentary dispatch, on the date receipt is insisted by courier organization, or (iv) if by electronic mail, 24 ( 24 ) hours after the message was sent, expecting to be no "system botch" or other notice of non-transport is made. Each party agrees that any warning that it gets from the other party electronically satisfies the authentic need that such trades be recorded as a printed copy.
- Complete Agreement/No Representations.
This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous representations or agreements between you and us regarding your access to and use of this Site. All rights not expressly granted by this Agreement are reserved by us. This Agreement may not be modified, either explicitly or implicitly, except as specified in Section 23.
Generally speaking. Our employees are not permitted to change the terms of this contract. Only by receiving our written authorization in a notarized agreement may this Agreement be amended.
Revisions are made regularly. You agree that we may amend the terms of this Agreement at any time, without notice, at our sole discretion, and that your right to access this Site is contingent on your continued compliance with the most recent version of this Agreement. Following any amendments or modifications to this Agreement, we shall issue a notice on this website for thirty (30) days. You promise to return to this website at least once every thirty (30) days to check for updates. It will be your obligation to check this page for any potential changes.
- Waiver of Class Action Rights.
You hereby irrevocably relinquish any right you may have to combine your claims with those of others in the form of a class action or other similar procedural device by entering into this Agreement. Any claims emerging from, relating to, or related to this Agreement must be claimed separately.
- Limitation of Actions.
You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the Site or any related services must be filed within one (1) calendar year of the occurrence of the claim or cause of action, or it will be forever barred.
- Additional Terms.
This Agreement shall be binding on each of the parties, as well as their successors and allowed assigns, and will be governed and construed under the laws of Los Angeles, California, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or responsibilities under it (including, without limitation, your account, if any) without our prior written agreement. Any omission or delay by a party in exercising any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement, as well as any single or partial exercise of any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement, shall not be construed as a waiver. This Agreement does not intend or create any agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship between us.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.