If you’re trying to run faster, whether in your sprint races or your day-to-day life, you’ll want to learn how to run faster: Follow the 10 Tips to increase your running speed.
Table of contents [Show]
- 1. Cut down on the amount of salt you eat.
- 2. Include potassium-rich foods in your diet.
- 3. Incorporate more fiber into your diet.
- 4. Include coumarin-rich foods in your diet.
- 5. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water each day.
- 6. Caffeine and alcohol consumption should be kept to a minimum.
- 7. Vitamins A and C are recommended.