If you're starting your weight loss journey, avoid these common mistakes many beginners make. From not setting realistic goals to not tracking your progress, here are weight loss mistakes to avoid.
Table of contents [Show]
- Promote a wide range of relevant and valuable content (see types of high-quality content to post below).
- Create a "personality" and social media voice that is human-like rather than robotic. Use a conversational tone (words like "we" and "our" are good examples). A dash of fun is always welcome.
- Engage with followers, answer comments, ask questions, and show interest in them by being more "social" (rather than just broadcasting your message).
- Tell stories that elicit emotion and generate discussion.
- Share the content of others and your followers with your audience.
- Engage with your followers by liking and commenting on their posts.
- Use hashtags that are relevant and popular.
- Follow/invite customers, prospects, and thought leaders to connect (Remember: It's not about how many followers you have; it's about how many followers your followers have). Keep an eye on the kinds of content they enjoy and share.
- Make use of polls and surveys, and solicit feedback.
- Contests and freebies should be held.
Types of High-Quality Content to Post (From A to V)
- Behind the Scenes of the Awards Blog Posts with Photos/Information
- Available Positions/Careers (s)
- Client Testimonials Community Involvement Charity Information
- Company Announcement/News
- Corporate Culture (photos of business BBQs, dress-up/down days, and humorous office antics)
- CTA (Call to Action) (call-to-action)
- Deals and Announcements of New Projects
- Content for Education
- Employee Recognition in the E-Newsletter Expressions of Gratitude to Existing and New Customers/Followers
- Guest Posts on Featured Projects/Jobs
- Others Have Good News (Clients, Football Team, Etc.)
- Interesting Statistics for the Holiday/Timely Post
- Offers for Lead Generation in the Industry
- Announcement of a New Product or Service
- Question Relevant Inspirational/Funny Quote Non-Profit Information On the Job Out in the Field
- Share News/Other Articles
- Promotions & Specials
- Quotes from the team
- Vendor, Partner, Employee Highlights & News Success Stories Tips/How to Info Tools/Products/Brands You Use & Love Vendor, Partner, Employee Highlights & News
Engagement Metrics – What to Measure
- How many people visit your website as a result of social media?
- Followers/likes/connections/etc. number/growth
- What are the most popular posts in terms of clicks, shares, and comments?
- Engagement every week
- Paid reach vs. organic reach
- Conversions, fresh leads via social media, and clicks
90% of marketers believe social media marketing is critical to their overall marketing plan. It has been the most efficient marketing route for their brands, according to 78 percent of them. Here are nine strategies you can use to increase your company's engagement on social media.
What to Measure: How many people visit your website due to social media? What are you doing to interact with your social media friends, admirers, and followers? I'd want to hear from you, so please share your thoughts below.