Amazon Photos offers free online photo storage to Prime members, who can save and share unlimited photos. Amazon customers can now back up their pictures on Windows 10 with the Amazon Photos app.
Table of contents [Show]
The Myth of the 8-Hour Workday
Quality Vs. Quantity
Your First Three Hours Will Make or Break You
Protect Your Mornings
Don't Forget to Detach and Play Psychologically
- Work-related weariness and procrastination are reduced.
- Work engagement is characterized as vitality, devotion, and absorption (i.e., "flow") at work.
- Increased work-life balance is linked to a higher quality of life.
- Increased marital happiness
- Improved mental health
- Improved memory and concentration
- Language acquisition skills have improved.
- Solving problems in a novel way
- Improved math abilities
- Increased self-control, a necessary component of motivation and goal achievement
- Work in a group
- Dispute resolution
- Development of leadership abilities
- Impulse control and aggressive conduct
Listen to Brain Music or Songs on Repeat
- Michael Nyman's One Moment
- Daft Punk's "Make Love"
- Gramatik is tearing it up.
- Terra's theme from Final Fantasy 3 and Star Wars Duel of Fates
- Star Wars Duel of Fates
- Stop listening to Oasis and crying your heart out.
- Elijah Bossenbroek has given up (so beautiful)
- Stars by Heart
- Daft Punk's version of Ellie Goulding's Fragile
- Daft Punk's Son of Flynn
- Alesso's cool
- Matthew Morgan's Sun Through the Clouds
- CKY tested Madonna's Borderline.
- Placebo's Every You and Every Me
- Alan Menken created the main titles for Orbital's The Little Mermaid Halcyon On and On.
- Doves' There Goes the Fear
- The Radio DeptNever . 's Follow Suit
Conclusion - Morning Routine will Save You 20+ Hours Per Week
The world's most productive countries do not work for eight hours a day. Most people's "working time" is not spent at optimal efficiency. Shorter, more intense exercise is more successful than longer, drawn-out activity. This article will discuss how the morning routine will save you 20+ hours per week. You're growing while you're getting high-quality recovery.
When you keep improving your mental model, the quality and impact of your work improve over time. Only 16% of respondents in one study said they had creative insights at work. Most ideas originated at home, in transit, or in recreational activity. According to research, the brain is most active and creative shortly after sleep. The optimal time to get your best work done is in the first three hours of the day.
Tim Ferriss recommends 30 grams of protein 30 minutes after waking up in his book The 4-Hour Body. By 6:30 a.m., I'm in the library and ready to go. I start with a few minutes of prayer and meditation, then write for 5–10 minutes in my journal. This journal session aims to gain clarity and focus for the rest of the day.