Learn how to set up a Minecraft server for you and your friends. This guide will show you how to set up a server on a Windows or Mac computer or Mac Book.
Countless hours spent on your computer's keyboard and mouse can get monotonous sometimes. That's why there are so many games made for our computers! Whether you have a Windows or Mac, there's sure to be something in this list that appeals to you.
If you're looking for an incredible game, something fun and exciting, then you've come to the right place! In this article, I'll take you through my personal top 10 PC games of all time.
Table of contents [Show]
- 1) Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
- 2), Mass Effect 2 (2010),
- 3) Half-Life 2 (2004)
- 4) Portal 2 (2011)
- 5) Minecraft (2011)
- 6) Disco Elysium (2007)
- 7) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011)
- 8) Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)
- 9) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 10) Red Dead Redemption 2 (2018)
- Conclusion of the Top 10 PC Games of All Time
1) Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
Grand Theft Auto V is one of the most popular PC games. It was released in 2013 and is still played by millions of people today.
The game is set in the fictional city of Los Santos and follows the stories of three main characters: Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. Grand Theft Auto V is an open-world game that allows players to explore the city and complete missions at their own pace.
The game also features a multiplayer mode, which has been praised for its variety and scale.
2), Mass Effect 2 (2010),
With its epic story, multifaceted characters, and excellent combat, Mass Effect 2 is one of the best RPGs ever made and easily earns a spot on our list of the top 10 PC games of all time.
Despite its controversial ending, Mass Effect 3 is also an excellent RPG and rounds out the trilogy in style. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is another top-notch RPG, and its open world is massive.
CD Projekt Red has also released two significant expansions for The Witcher 3, Hearts of Stone, and Blood and Wine, both well worth playing.
3) Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Developed by Valve, Half-Life 2 is a first-person shooter that follows the story of physicist Gordon Freeman.
- The game was released to critical acclaim, with many reviewers praising its graphics, physics, and gameplay.
- Half-Life 2 has sold over 4 million copies and is hailed as one of the greatest games.
- The game won over 50 Game of the Year awards and received several perfect scores.
- Half-Life 2 is often considered a benchmark in the first-person shooter genre and has influenced many subsequent games.
- A sequel, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, was released in 2007
4) Portal 2 (2011)
Portal 2 is the sequel to the cult classic puzzle game Portal. It was released in 2011 to critical acclaim and won several Game of the Year awards.
The game is set in the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and tasks players with solving puzzles using the portal gun. The cooperative mode introduces new characters and allows players to solve puzzles together.
Portal 2 is an essential play for any fan of puzzle games.
5) Minecraft (2011)
the point of Minecraft is to place blocks and go on adventures.
- Users of all ages can enjoy a game like Minecraft.
- Minecraft is one of the most popular games millions of people worldwide enjoy.
- Minecraft is a game that can be played on different platforms, such as PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and Xbox 360.
- Minecraft is a game that offers a unique and creative experience to players.
- Minecraft is a game that has been praised for its addictive gameplay and stunning visuals.
- Minecraft is a game that will remain popular for years to come.
6) Disco Elysium (2007)
If you're looking for a role-playing game with a twist, you'll check out Disco Elysium.
The game is set in a dystopian city where you play as a detective who's trying a murder. The catch is that you have amnesia, so you'll have to piece together your memories as you go along.
This creates a unique and fascinating gameplay experience that keeps you hooked for hours.
7) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011)
Skyrim is the fifth installment in The Elder Scrolls series, coming after Oblivion.
In Oblivion, as a player, you go on a quest to kill a dragon prophesied to end the world.
8) Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn is considered one of the best role-playing games. The game features an intense, complex story and a vast world to explore.
Baldur's Gate II also features excellent combat mechanics and a massive cast of memorable characters.
9) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
This action RPG set in a medieval world follows Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter known as a Witcher, as he tries to find his missing adopted daughter.
The game has Geralt using his swordplay and magic to defeat enemies and progress. Along the way, Geralt will make moral choices that affect the world around him.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is considered one of the best PC games for its immersive world, tight storytelling, and fantastic combat.
10) Red Dead Redemption 2 (2018)
If you're looking for an immersive and captivating open-world game to lose yourself in, Red Dead Redemption 2 is a great choice.
The game follows Arthur Morgan, a Dutch van der Linde gang member in the Wild West. The game is beautifully designed, with stunning graphics that make you feel genuinely in the Western landscape.
If you're looking for one of the best PC games of all time, Red Dead Redemption 2 should be on your list. The gameplay is also excellent, with various missions and activities to keep you occupied for hours. Plus, the game's online multiplayer mode offers even more replay value.
Conclusion of the Top 10 PC Games of All Time
It's hard to make a definitive list of the best PC games of all time, as there are many great ones, but these ten titles deserve a spot on any top ten list. From classic titles like The Sims and Rollercoaster Tycoon to more recent releases like PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and Overwatch, there's something for everyone on this list.